Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For what it's worth... Hot Cars (a self-proclaimed go-to site for anything with four wheels) named their picks for the "10 best Honda models of the decade." (Doesn't Honda only have 10 models total?)

The Insight scored middle-of-the-pack, behind the Accord, Civic, CR-V and Fit. Shunned from top 10 recognition for Honda's 2010 decade are the Clarity, CR-Z, HR-V, Crosstour, and Pilot.

10 - 2011 Element
09 - 2020 Ridgeline
08 - 2019 Passport
07 - 2020 Odyssey
06 - 2019 Insight
05 - 2020 Fit
04 - 2019 CR-V
03 - 2019 Civic Type-R
02 - 2019 Civic Si
01 - 2019 Accord

https://www.hotcars.com/honda-best-models-decade/

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
The Insight, just like the Civic benefits from the same amazing handling and comfortable ride experience. It comes with a quiet and unobstructed drivetrain and looks more upscale and mature than the civic. Its setup offers 151hp and can do zero to 60 in 7.7 seconds.
I like how they described the 3rd gen Honda Insight. The best attributes of the Civic in a more upscale and mature design. :)

·
Registered
190 Posts
I always wondered about the Ridgeline. I mean, who wants a truck with a 4 foot long bed? I know, some people say the same thing about the Element,
but I bet I can get more into my 2010 Element than anybody can get in their Ridgelines!

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
I always wondered about the Ridgeline. I mean, who wants a truck with a 4 foot long bed? I know, some people say the same thing about the Element,
but I bet I can get more into my 2010 Element than anybody can get in their Ridgelines!
According to Honda, the Ridgeline was not designed to steal sales from the more traditional trucks sold in North America, but was developed to "give the 18% of Honda owners who also own pickups a chance to make their garages a Honda-only parking area." 🙄

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I always wondered about the Ridgeline. I mean, who wants a truck with a 4 foot long bed? I know, some people say the same thing about the Element, but I bet I can get more into my 2010 Element than anybody can get in their Ridgelines!
The Ridgeline has some cool features in the flatbed, for a truck. It kinda seems like it's for a person who wants a truck with more 'elegant' features. -

1 - 5 of 5 Posts