Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I notice that a few people have their fuelly stats in their signature. How do you do that?

·
Registered
280 Posts
Its been a long time since I checked, but my memory is that fuelly calls it a "tag". In the settings or profile area I think there was a place to share the tag, or otherwise access a URL for the tag. I believe the tag updates with additional filll ups.

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,305 Posts
Within the Fuelly page for your car, there is a "stuff you can share" link. All instructions are contained therein.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Do I need to always enter the car information into Fuelly (fill ups, trip, odo, etc.), or can it sync with the car someway?

Thanks,
Phil

·
Registered
30 Posts
Do I need to always enter the car information into Fuelly (fill ups, trip, odo, etc.), or can it sync with the car someway?

Thanks,
Phil
I wish it syncs without having to manually put the info. into fuelly, but you gotta manually enter those info. from the receipt from the gas station into the app. I actually use Shell all the time, and also use their Fuel Rewards app to get discounts, the app syncs with my credit card and it can show all of the details for each fill up, so I can't see a reason why developers cannot itegrate Fuelly with other apps at least.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Can't seem to edit one's signature after you have entered something into it for the first time. Unless I am missing something (I don't get an "edit" pencil next to it any more).

·
Administrator
4,324 Posts
Perhaps you've tried this already, but the "Edit Signature" option in the control panel opens up an editable window for me, with option to save changes below. Do you see something similar that is editable?

Attachments

·
Registered
155 Posts
Perhaps you've tried this already, but the "Edit Signature" option in the control panel opens up an editable window for me, with option to save changes below. Do you see something similar that is editable?
That did it! Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts