Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a 2019 Insight EX as a 3rd car to put the miles on. My son has a lot of activities that average 300 - 450 weekly miles, and the Insight seemed to be the perfect fit. We have already logged over 6,500 miles since May, and we couldn't be happier with our decision. This is the first hybrid we have had, but I have owned a lot of other Honda's (cars + motorcycles) and an Acura...so I knew going in that the engines are pretty much bulletproof. I like driving this car so much, that it has become my every day sled. I look forward to learning for this forum. Have a GREAT day!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the forum. This is the place to get answers to most any questions you may have.

·
Super Moderator
4,098 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Several of us are first-time hybrid owners, learning together. You're certainly racking up miles quickly, and I'm sure could teach us some things already. Looking forward to your contributions to the forum!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Welcome! It's a wonderful car.

I chuckled over one thing. Your post read as if you got the car for your son, but are now the one who drives it!

I had the same reaction you had -- it's just plain fun driving it. It still is for me and it's been several months. We also have an EX.

What color did you get?

In any case, this website and the forums are filled with great info and tips -- ask away and post your own reflections.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts