Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for letting me lurk and ask questions prior to buying! I went to the dealership and got a touring model in white tonight. I ended up adding a 120k Honda Care plan that I had no intention of getting but still came out with a fair deal I think.

I'm looking forward to learning what everything does! I've always been a bigger SUV driver so this is definitely a change of pace.

·
Super Moderator
2,347 Posts
Thanks for letting me lurk and ask questions prior to buying! I went to the dealership and got a touring model in white tonight. I ended up adding a 120k Honda Care plan that I had no intention of getting but still came out with a fair deal I think.

I'm looking forward to learning what everything does! I've always been a bigger SUV driver so this is definitely a change of pace.
Congrats on your new car! Nice color choice by the way. :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Congrats on pulling the trigger. Do you take possession of the car already? What interior color did you end up deciding on - ivory or black?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I brought the car home tonight. I ended up going with the black. I didn't want to worry about the ivory although I did like it more.

Ended up pricing the touring at $24,950. I figured that was a lot of car for that price. I added the tax (TX 6.25%), 120k mile warranty, and registration and was still under the sticker price.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts