Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was actually doing a little exterior detailing on the car while neighbors on the next street over were shooting fireworks(even though they're illegal in MA). I was grabbing stuff in the trunk when I heard 2 objects drop from the sky and hit the ground near me. The debris from the fireworks was still smoking and I was lucky that both didn't land on the Insight. I assume burning object and paint don't go well together...

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
I was actually doing a little exterior detailing on the car while neighbors on the next street over were shooting fireworks(even though they're illegal in MA). I was grabbing stuff in the trunk when I heard 2 objects drop from the sky and hit the ground near me. The debris from the fireworks was still smoking and I was lucky that both didn't land on the Insight. I assume burning object and paint don't go well together...

Hope everyone had a wonderful and safe 4th of July!
Too close for comfort! :nerd:

I used to have tons of black firework debris in my swimming pool in Florida. Everyone used to shoot them off. I stuck to simple bottle rockets.

I guess it's the risk we take for not garaging the car. Glad you went "unscathed". Beautiful car!

Phil

1 - 2 of 2 Posts