Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

241 - 260 of 321 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,199 Posts
Gotta love Honda's catchy marketing names. Red = Crimson Pearl :)
Mine's white, but orchid. Methinks it may be a future collectible, since Honda didn't want to continue with the expensive paint job and moved to platinum white.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Philbert, you and me both. I'm in Westchester, NY and Hondas always catch me eye. I have yet to see another Insight in my six months of driving.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Philbert, you and me both. I'm in Westchester, NY and Hondas always catch me eye. I have yet to see another Insight in my six months of driving.
I probably live in the Mecca of hybrids/ EV's due to the massive state work force up here. And I still haven't seen every color. Even Tesla's outnumber Insight sightings, but I do drive by a Supercharger station at least twice a day.

·
Registered
7 Posts
There's a blue EX model near my work that I've spotted when I took a walk around during my lunch. I've also seen a white Touring one along 101 heading south from South San Francisco a few weeks ago.

Being in the Bay Area, it looks like every 4th car on the road is a Tesla. Maybe upgrade to the Model Y next year.

·
Super Moderator
1,199 Posts
Yesterday on PA Route 611 along the Delaware River a few miles south of Easton heading north - a WOP Gen3 Touring!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Yesterday on PA Route 611 along the Delaware River a few miles south of Easton heading north - a WOP Gen3 Touring!
I spotted a WOP yesterday too. I studied the Cosmic blue color when at the dealership yesterday to help notice it out in the wild.

·
Super Moderator
1,199 Posts
Had my first in-person conversation with another Gen3 Insight owner in the wild today. It only took 15 months! I pulled up next to a white Touring at a stoplight on Route 22 in Lebanon, NJ this evening. Nice fellow has had his since March and loves it.

·
Super Moderator
2,629 Posts
Haven't seen one here in Richmond, VA. My local dealer had only one LX to sell. Bought my EX out of state. used with 7K miles on it.
I'm not surprise with the low inventory. VA has some of the best prices on the Insight and dealerships aren't restocking the Insight for some reason. The Honda dealership closes to me is down to 2 LX Insights left. Seems like they even sold the Insight Touring I saw a few weeks ago which was on clearance.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Haven't seen one here in Richmond, VA. My local dealer had only one LX to sell. Bought my EX out of state. used with 7K miles on it.
There are other Insights here in Richmond, but not sure how many. I purchased mine in May of this year and have only spotted 3 since then.

·
Super Moderator
2,629 Posts
I got spotted by a touring Insight from 3 lanes away tonight. Didn't realize it until I checked the rear dashcam footage. :D

241 - 260 of 321 Posts