Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its dark out so ill take pics and post tomorrow. Didnt like how the screen has a rough feel to it so I purchased one of these. Feels and looks much better when touching now just as responsive, and isn't as much of a fingerprint magnet anymore.
Technology Personal luxury car Audio equipment Electronic device Automotive design

· Registered
692 Posts
I did this to my iPhone once but ended up removing it because it reduced touch sensitivity imo. I know your car head unit is different because you’re not using it as much but that’s just my opinion on screen protectors in general. The plus is you don’t always have to clean your screen as much if it has anti fingerprint, dust , etc protection.

· Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I did this to my iPhone once but ended up removing it because it reduced touch sensitivity imo. I know your car head unit is different because you’re not using it as much but that’s just my opinion on screen protectors in general. The plus is you don’t always have to clean your screen as much if it has anti fingerprint, dust , etc protection.
Read the reviews. It doesn't affect touch sensitivity, not even a little bit. Nit all screens and not all glass is built the same. You'd never feel a difference. Im very sensitive to changes like that. Feels stock.

· Registered
137 Posts
Not sure how to post a link from my app but here is a screen shot. And thanks for the welcome!
Thanks. Not sure from the app. I used my browser and copy and pasted the link: (currently $16.09)

· Registered
17 Posts
Its dark out so ill take pics and post tomorrow. Didnt like how the screen has a rough feel to it so I purchased one of these. Feels and looks much better when touching now just as responsive, and isn't as much of a fingerprint magnet anymore. View attachment 7685
Thank you for finding this! Just installed mine. Looks and works great!

· Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,349 Posts
I bought one of these glass screen protectors but from a different amazon seller. I think they all come from the same manufacture in China... Anyways the oleophobic coating helps with reducing fingerprints and I like how the images are sharper now vs the matte factory glass. Touch sensitivity for the screen can be increase in vehicle settings if needed.

Rectangle Triangle Font Material property Pattern
Communication Device Automotive design Telephony Gadget Vehicle

· Registered
60 Posts
Bought this screen protector for Christmas and installed it a couple weeks ago. It is fantastic! installed very easy, no bubbles, easier than a phone protector. We are very happy with it. It doesn't show fingerprints at all so far. And what really bothered me was the dust that the bare screen attracted - the protector has much less dust. And it may be just my imagination but the screen seems brighter and clearer with it on (the wife thinks so too). No degradation in touch sensitivity either.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts