Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So... what are people using for cleaning and protecting the interior? Not an armorall fan at all... I tried some of the driwash stuff my dealer's detail guy gave me and it sucked; left a white film that I had to clean off with an upholstery cleaner (that did fine, BTW).
Lots of products out there; want something easy but good... wipe it on, wipe it off, use it on the dash, door panels, etc...

What ya got?

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
So... what are people using for cleaning and protecting the interior? Not an armorall fan at all... I tried some of the driwash stuff my dealer's detail guy gave me and it sucked; left a white film that I had to clean off with an upholstery cleaner (that did fine, BTW).
Lots of products out there; want something easy but good... wipe it on, wipe it off, use it on the dash, door panels, etc...

What ya got?
https://www.amazon.com/Meguiars-G13616-Interior-Detailer-Cleaner/dp/B000AMLWH8/
^I used this product for interior cleaning because like you I want something easy that I can't mess up with. You can spray it on anything inside the car including the display audio tablet. I like the fact it doesn't leave a greasy feel and glossy finish(you don't want reflections all over your dashboard while driving). Just a nice faint scent and matte finish.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts