2019 Honda Insight EX
3,113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New iOS update released yesterday.

·
Registered
308 Posts
New iOS update released yesterday.
Im wondering if anyone else has been having issues with Apple and the Bluetooth connection? I don’t use CarPlay as I’m in and out of the car too often to fool with the cord. Lately, if I physically place a call with the handset, it will indicate a call is dialing at the top of the screen but the radio stays on. I either have to hang up and dial again or pick up the handset and manually switch it to handset and back to vehicle before the radio shuts off and switches to the call. And when I did try CarPlay, voice commands wouldn’t work so it doesn’t work right either way. I’m still running 14.8 but since it worked fine before and Honda hasn’t changed anything, I would think it would operate the same. I’ve been afraid to update to 15, because the last time I updated to 14, major portions of my business website didn’t function correctly. Since I only updated the IPad and not the iPhone at the time, I was still able to run the business but the iPad was useless to me. I finally got my iPad to work after a few months but after that fiasco, you can see why I would be hesitant to upgrade. But these Bluetooth problems is getting frustrating so I might have to:cautious:

·
Registered
57 Posts
My CarPlay experience has been borderline unusable since I updated iOS and my iPhone to the iPhone 13 Pro Max. This is not just on my Insight but also my family VW car. My phone disconnects randomly from CarPlay, Google Maps does not work or crashes, and I keep having to connect and disconnect my phone to get it to show up sometimes.

I'm really really hoping this update fixes these issues.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts