Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've read a few different threads for the insight and in general other honda's having problems with older generation iPods (10 pin connector, pre lighting). We started having a problem recently with the wifes 2021 Insight, after about 5 ish months now her iPod Naon 4th gen(usb to 10 pin connector) showed up perfectly fine under usb1 or 2.

Now all of a sudden it doesn't show up period, but the usb recognizes something IS connected according tothe top corner showing the usb symbol, but nothing shows up under the usb media.

I've read rebooting (which doesn't seem to work anymore after the update?), or completely reseting the radio system to factory might help get it back to working status. I'm guessing honda never really supported the older older ipods in general, so it maybe just be a glitch. Anyone still using a older ipod have this issue happen?

·
Registered
97 Posts
I bought a 32 gig Kingston USB stick that I loaded a bunch of songs onto and plugged it into the #2 USB slot. Two and a half years later and running the latest infotainment software I have never had on issue

1 - 2 of 2 Posts