Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2019 EX Space Gray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I searched and didn't find this link posted anywhere:

It's in Japanese, but may be of interest. For example, it has the part numbers for the Honda front camera mentioned in this thread:

I'll add more specific information about the camera to that thread.

I put the PDF above through Google Translate. The result wasn't something I can easily post here.

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
We've had more of a running commentary so far on features/add-ons to the Japanese Insight in the "Can we take a moment to appreciate how beautiful the Japanese Insight is?" thread, and spin-off discussions like comparison of new US model to the Japanese version, or specific accessories of interest like the chrome front grille. :)

I kind of prefer browsing the accessory info directly using Honda Japan's Insight Accessory webpage online instead of via the PDF booklet. Chrome's translation feature does a good job at converting the the page for each selected accessory, which provides more detail/context for each item.

The Japan Insight accessory page has separate tabs/list for Exterior, Interior, Security (including JDM front camera), Navigation, and Car Care Accessories (including a Wasabi air freshener, LOL).

·
Registered
2020 Insight EX Crimson Pearl
147 Posts
I'm not sure I'd trust the Japanese version of the Insight...apparently their wheels are made out of aluminum foil...

·
Registered
2019 EX Space Gray
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I kind of prefer browsing the accessory info directly using Honda Japan's Insight Accessory webpage online instead of via the PDF booklet. Chrome's translation feature does a good job at converting the the page for each selected accessory, which provides more detail/context for each item...
Good information, @insightfully! One advantage to the PDF is that it has part numbers. I was able to find the front camera by searching its part number:

The Q/A section says that vendor doesn't sell the parts for the kit though.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts