Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2019 Touring Crystal Black Pearl / Mocha
Not sure what you did (the paint?) but it sure looks good!

Registered
2019 Touring Crystal Black Pearl / Mocha
It鈥檚 such a beautiful hybrid. I did a chrome delete on the grill and have a gloss black roof wrap.
I did notice the roof but I thought it was like that on the white model haha. Love the black grill.

Any black rims in your mind? ;-)

Registered
Nice, did you do it yourself? I was going to see how hard it was to remove the front chrome wing and send it out to get painted. Anyone? Seems like a lot of work.
I might ask around for someone to do a wrap like yours. Do you have other photos of the top and at a distance of the front. Hey thanks looks sweet.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Nice, did you do it yourself? I was going to see how hard it was to remove the front chrome wing and send it out to get painted. Anyone? Seems like a lot of work.
I might ask around for someone to do a wrap like yours. Do you have other photos of the top and at a distance of the front. Hey thanks looks sweet.
I got a local tint & wrap shop to do it. $150 for 20% tint all around with lifetime warranty, $380 for the roof wrap and $100 to wrap the front grill. He gave me a package deal for $500 which was a steal. I called around 20 shops near by and no one came close to his deal. This was done in LA. I鈥檒l attach more pics in my original post for you.

Registered
I got a local tint & wrap shop to do it. $150 for 20% tint all around with lifetime warranty, $380 for the roof wrap and $100 to wrap the front grill. He gave me a package deal for $500 which was a steal. I called around 20 shops near by and no one came close to his deal. This was done in LA. I鈥檒l attach more pics in my original post for you.
Only $150 to get your windows tinted!?! 馃樀 Wow, I paid about $300 to get mine tinted. The sun strip on the windshield was also included in the price, but still, you got an awesome deal!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts