Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Last 2022 insight rolled off the lines Friday Greensburg Indiana

OK it’s officially over but I still have mine, zero issues. The last of the 2022 are spoken for, I called several dealers yesterday and they’re all sold unless you get a cancellation. So I’m going to say that from what I hear from fellow employees is the 2023 civic hybrid is around the corner. But I am hoping the HR-V comes in a hybrid soon, I am sure it will, to compete with the Toyota cross hybrid that was just revealed. It was just officially revealed, sharp SUV but I think it’ll sell like crazy if it comes in a hybrid, I would buy it!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Vehicle registration plate Car

·
Registered
35 Posts
Honda has really lousy timing to be lacking hybrid models
yeah, like the manufacturers who went all in on pickups and suv's at expense of small cars, gasoline might high for some time to come and those gas guzzlers might fall out of favor. our local tv station said one of the owners of refinery in Houston will close it down because of electric cars catching on.

·
Registered
356 Posts
yeah, like the manufacturers who went all in on pickups and suv's at expense of small cars, gasoline might high for some time to come and those gas guzzlers might fall out of favor. our local tv station said one of the owners of refinery in Houston will close it down because of electric cars catching on.
SUVs appear to already be falling out of favor based on commercials I’ve seen today. For the first time in over a year, I see rebates being offered, specifically $1250 on the Chevy Equinox and $1000 if you special order a Ford Edge, Explorer, Bronco Sport, or Escape. Also, Ford is offering 1.9% financing on any F150s on the lot. Definitely signs that the product isn’t flying off the lot.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,205 Posts
I don't think most people are fazed by the high gas prices. At least in Boston, I was hoping traffic would improve with the higher gas prices but my time in traffic feels like it's getting longer. 😬

·
Registered
420 Posts
Gen 3 Insight is my favorite car. Sad to see it go. Sad it wasn't advertised.

Traffic is lighter lately, due to high gas prices ($5.599 locally). I'm paying about half what others pay for a fill up and getting a lot more miles for the money!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I don't think most people are fazed by the high gas prices. At least in Boston, I was hoping traffic would improve with the higher gas prices but my time in traffic feels like it's getting longer. 😬
I totally agree I said that the other day the last time gas got to over four dollars a gallon I saw naked roads this time they don’t care they’re driving anyway people have the attitude these days of I’ll drive if I want to no matter how much gas cost.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Insight Touring
6 Posts
I didn't think $4USD would be enough to make people combine trips this time. Perhaps $5 sustained will. Inflation and the impending recession may be larger factors however.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts