Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2020 Insight - Crimson Pearl
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2020 Touring here. Reading over old past posts, various opinions/links for different LED bulbs were mentioned. Did one proven bulb stand out from the rest? Would love a current updated link for the backup, turning, dome...

Thanks! :)

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,643 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Conversely, do not waste money on bulbs with built in resistors for the other lights. I just bought the Sylvania Zevo series bulbs for the reverse and interior lights.

As for an updated list. I have seen conflicting information on some lights. My recommendation stays the same. Remove the ones you have, get the number off of them, then replace. If memory serves this car uses the typical 194/168 for the interior.

·
Administrator
4,838 Posts
As for an updated list. I have seen conflicting information on some lights. My recommendation stays the same. Remove the ones you have, get the number off of them, then replace. If memory serves this car uses the typical 194/168 for the interior.
You remembered correctly, and shared even more specific size info ( plus consistent advice to open things up :) ) in the Interior LED Bulb Upgrade thread:
  • 194/168 for the dome and map lights (same bulb, different brightness)
  • 74s for the mirrors
  • 194/168 for the trunk light

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,643 Posts
194/168 bulbs (dome/map/trunk) are also called T10 bulbs.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts