Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just a lowly LX purchaser, and got mine for $24,446.29 OTD. Bought it July 31.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Got my Pearl White for exactly 22k OTD.. roughly 20,500 before taxes and fees.

I got mine in mid-September 2019 during a dealer 2019 model liquidation.

Bought mine at a dealer in Orange County , California.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I forgot to add the price of my LX included the Honda Care package, so that bumped the price up $2,195. . .so the actual price should have been stated as $22,251. . .

·
Registered
295 Posts
Got my Pearl White for exactly 22k OTD.. roughly 20,500 before taxes and fees.

I got mine in mid-September 2019 during a dealer 2019 model liquidation.

Bought mine at a dealer in Orange County , California.

** Updated Price **

Seems kind of odd but had to update price as I got some money back (kinda long story I don’t want to get into )..

But I ultimately paid around $21,500 OTD for the car.. only thing I added was Simoniz exterior/interior treatment package..

·
Registered
295 Posts
** Updated Price **

Seems kind of odd but had to update price as I got some money back (kinda long story I don’t want to get into )..

But I ultimately paid around $21,500 OTD for the car.. only thing I added was Simoniz exterior/interior treatment package..

*** Updated Price ***

Re-did the math on this and i cant believe i got it wrong the first time but after getting some money back and a few other things, I ultimately got car for around $20,850 OTD. With a little luck, i was able to get this price. But my circumstance was kind of "different", so it would be very hard to get an LX for this amount OTD.

·
Registered
295 Posts
*** Updated Price ***

Re-did the math on this and i cant believe i got it wrong the first time but after getting some money back and a few other things, I ultimately got car for around $20,850 OTD. With a little luck, i was able to get this price. But my circumstance was kind of "different", so it would be very hard to get an LX for this amount OTD.

Scratch that..having a lousy gloomy morning.. original amount of around $21,500 OTD is right..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts