Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,838 Posts
Hmm... seemed more like an introductory overview video more than a long-term drive perspective. I hope their next long term update includes more content on use/features and reliability/maintenance. Or maybe it's a GOOD sign that they didn't comment on those, meaning that those things are working well and aren't trouble -?

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,804 Posts
It's not a particularly 'insightful' update, but adding the latest 14k mile 'long term' review by MotorWeek for completeness. ~47 mpg on long term driving, with compliments to tech, interior and handling.

They totally mailed this update in. "Here's our gas mileage. Okay. We're done here."

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,804 Posts
I wonder if he's driving in sport mode all of the time. Or is he just pushing the car fast. He ought to do better on mileage!!!
It's a pool car, so no one really has time to drive it daily to get familiar with it and squeeze everything out of it.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Insight Touring
751 Posts
Stupid reviews. I might ramble on like a narcissistic actor, but at least I think I try to give out more information in my reviews than "yeah it pretty good." Sheesh what a dull and pointless long term review . I have to say I've felt that about almost all their reviews on this car so far.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.