Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,076 Posts
It's not a particularly 'insightful' update, but adding the latest 14k mile 'long term' review by MotorWeek for completeness. ~47 mpg on long term driving, with compliments to tech, interior and handling.

·
Super Moderator
1,232 Posts
It's not a particularly 'insightful' update, but adding the latest 14k mile 'long term' review by MotorWeek for completeness. ~47 mpg on long term driving, with compliments to tech, interior and handling.

They totally mailed this update in. "Here's our gas mileage. Okay. We're done here."

·
Super Moderator
4,076 Posts
They totally mailed this update in. "Here's our gas mileage. Okay. We're done here."
Pretty much. They score points for brevity; but technical content and automotive critique is not an apparent strength for MotorWeek... unless (reading between the lines) they mean there isn't much to complain about on the Insight.

·
Registered
248 Posts
I wonder if he's driving in sport mode all of the time. Or is he just pushing the car fast. He ought to do better on mileage!!!

·
Super Moderator
1,232 Posts
I wonder if he's driving in sport mode all of the time. Or is he just pushing the car fast. He ought to do better on mileage!!!
It's a pool car, so no one really has time to drive it daily to get familiar with it and squeeze everything out of it.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Stupid reviews. I might ramble on like a narcissistic actor, but at least I think I try to give out more information in my reviews than "yeah it pretty good." Sheesh what a dull and pointless long term review . I have to say I've felt that about almost all their reviews on this car so far.

·
Super Moderator
1,232 Posts
"As a major league ball player, I know a thing or two about insuring a landscaping business..."

·
Super Moderator
4,076 Posts
Brief 16k mile update - CMBS and ACC 'works great.' CarPlay and Android Auto keeps passengers connected and happy. 49.6 mpg average.

·
Super Moderator
2,690 Posts
17,000 miles update - 52.1mpg

·
Super Moderator
4,076 Posts
Final update from Motor Week at 19k miles, averaging 52.1 mpg on the Touring trim. Final take is solid powertrain, comfortable drive experience, exceptional fuel economy, ample user tech.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts