Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Big Labor Day to start off September, traded my red 2015 Focus for a 2019 Insight LX, crystal black, #33315. I really like it. I commute 80 miles to work over small hills on the freeway in the Houston area and am getting 46 mpg average at 75mph. Houston city travel is getting me 55ish mpg. Really like the safety and comfort and not having to deal with the Focus dual-clutch transmission. Wife traded her Jeep for a CRV that same day too so we’re now a Honda family.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Congratulations on the purchase of your 2019 LX. I would encourage you to check out as many different threads on this sight as possible. As you drive your Insight more, you will have questions and this forum is where you can find most, if not all, your answers.

Having purchased your '19, were you able to get any special deal in order for the dealership to make room for the new '20 models?

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Congrats, and welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're all-in on Honda, like myself. :) It looks like both Hondas are already tinted. Was that something the dealer included? Any other add-ons to either car?

·
Super Moderator
2,347 Posts
Big Labor Day to start off September, traded my red 2015 Focus for a 2019 Insight LX, crystal black, #33315. I really like it. I commute 80 miles to work over small hills on the freeway in the Houston area and am getting 46 mpg average at 75mph. Houston city travel is getting me 55ish mpg. Really like the safety and comfort and not having to deal with the Focus dual-clutch transmission. Wife traded her Jeep for a CRV that same day too so we’re now a Honda family.
Bump up your tire pressure to 38-40psi and slowing it down to 70mph should get you into the 50mpg range. Congrats on your new Insight & CRV! :grin:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We got $1000 off of both cars from their list prices and my wife’s 2016 Jeep Compass sport got 12.5k instead of the 8.8 It was valued at so I feel like it was a really really good deal.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts