Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi

Just picked up a 2020 EX this weekend. Got it with 2019 incentives. True Car was magic - 23393 including dealer adds (Honda protection package and window tint) and doc fee.

Had it up to 60mpg for a few minutes tooling around last night.

No real modding plans - maybe some rims, better speakers/subwoofer.

Already been back to the dealer for a hood/fender gap problem. That guy from Fantomworrks would have had a conniption if he saw it.

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts
Congrats on snagging a 2020 at 2019 price. Is it ~5.6% sales tax for AZ, so ~24.7k OTD for your 2020 EX? Or was tax already included?

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
Already been back to the dealer for a hood/fender gap problem. That guy from Fantomworrks would have had a conniption if he saw it.
Looks like the 2020 Insights didn't improve upon the hood/alignment issues on the 2019 Insights. On one hand it's kind of sad this is what you get from Honda but on the other it makes me feel better that the 2020 is like my 2019. :grin:

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts
Congrats on your second Honda, and welcome to the forum. I think your Insight may want to escape the dark parking lot see a little bit of the Phoenix sunshine. ;)

·
Super Moderator
2,334 Posts
It's probably better inside a parking lot with shade. 93F in Phoenix while it's a rainy 57F here in Boston. :sad:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Exactly.

Always park in the shade out here. It doesn't matter how far you have to walk, because you'll get sweaty anyway. It's just easier to cool a car and touch the wheel and controls when the interior temp is closer to 100 than 200.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts