Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my New EX yesterday in Crimson Pearl/Ivory .. First Hybrid owned but have been fascinated by them for a good while. Smooth ride and soooo much new tech. It's been over 10 years since we purchased an auto and I am just amazed at how much things have changed. Now I just need to figure it all out.

·
Super Moderator
2,350 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new Insight! Interesting to see more new owners that haven't bought a new vehicle in awhile but decided to make the 3rd gen Insight their next car plus first hybrid, too. What do you like most about the car so far? :smile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The color is sweet. Even my kids said " Dad, you did good on the color ", lol. It's got so much going for it to narrow it down to one thing though. I bought it for my commuting to work roughly 50 miles a day but I think it won't stay parked in the driveway long when I am home from work.

·
Super Moderator
2,350 Posts
The color is sweet. Even my kids said " Dad, you did good on the color ", lol. It's got so much going for it to narrow it down to one thing though. I bought it for my commuting to work roughly 50 miles a day but I think it won't stay parked in the driveway long when I am home from work.
You chose a great time to purchase the car. With Spring here and warmer weather. Long commutes like yours should give you great fuel economy and the adaptive cruise control should improve the quality of your 50 mile drive. It's not just a great commuter car but a fun car to drive when you get a chance to put it in sport mode.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts