Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On a side note- How can I set-up my account so that I get an email when one of my posts gets a response? I wouldn’t have seen Insightfully’s; except I stumbled across this thread again.

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
Here are some options for getting notified and/or finding when one of your posts gets a response:

Option 1 - CHECK FOR ALERTS (default)
A red dot on your avatar (in upper right corner of site) indicates your new Alerts (notifications) or new Conversations (private messages). Within Alerts, there are hyperlinks that will take you back to any of your posts that have been quoted or liked by another person.

Option 2 - ADJUST ACCOUNT SETTINGS
Click on your avatar then select Account Settings, then Preferences (in the left margin of page that appears). There, you can select your preferences for Alerts, Push Notifications, and Email Options. Be sure to click SAVE at the bottom if you make any changes...

Option 3 - APPLY FILTERS
Click on NEW in the upper right corner, then click on Filters. Select filters to your personal preferences (e.g. discussions in which you've participated), then click on Filter button at bottom for one-time view. To keep this filter ongoing as a permanent selection, select SAVE AS DEFAULT...

Option 4 - CHECK SUBSCRIPTIONS (follow)
Click on your avatar (near upper right corner of site) and select “Following” from the drop-down menu. You can view Followed Discussions (e.g. "Threads you've started" and "Threads in which you've participated"), My Discussions (threads you've started), and Participated Discussions (threads you've commented on). To add threads or forums to your subscriptions, (following), click the FOLLOW button (below your avatar on right side of page) within any thread of forum to add the specific item to your list. You can also follow/subscribe to posts by specific forum members, if desired.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts