Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! My name is Tyler and I just traded in my 2019 ford ranger xlt for a 2019 Insight Touring. I recently moved from California to Orlando Florida due to a job relocation. My wife has always been a honda girl, she currently owns a 2010 accord. As for me, I have only owned ford's. I don't think I while ever buy another ford after owning this insight.
Anyway, I'm into anything automotive so upgrades are a must for me. I did some interior lighting already. Hopefully I'll get around to adding an OEM spoiler and wheels and tires soon.

·
Registered
2021 Insight EX
64 Posts
Welcome. There's a ton-and-a-half of stuff on this board you'll find helpful. While I will use almost none of it (I'm a straight-out-of-the-box kind of user), I find the stuff people talk about here interesting and often useful to my situation.

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,685 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Take some time and explore. There are tons of posts regarding mods - audio, electrical, suspension, etc. Don't be afraid to ask. This is an awesome bunch of enthusiasts! Many of us have been involved with the third gen since it was released in mid-2018. Several of us have been through a few of them. Personally, my kid took pilfered my 2019 EX, so I got a 2021 EX to replace it.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Hello everyone! My name is Tyler and I just traded in my 2019 ford ranger xlt for a 2019 Insight Touring. I recently moved from California to Orlando Florida due to a job relocation. My wife has always been a honda girl, she currently owns a 2010 accord. As for me, I have only owned ford's. I don't think I while ever buy another ford after owning this insight.
Anyway, I'm into anything automotive so upgrades are a must for me. I did some interior lighting already. Hopefully I'll get around to adding an OEM spoiler and wheels and tires soon.
Orlando here too. I’ll probably see you driving around! What color did you get?

·
Registered
30 Posts
welcome to a great informative group ,, congratulations on the Purchase
ill be spending Winters next Year , Lady Lake Fl
white 2022 ex ,,,Bingee

1 - 6 of 6 Posts