Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all. I purchased a new, 2019 InSight LX Friday the 8th. I am enjoying it a lot already and look forward to learning from the members here. I'm retired but have a little 15 hrs a week job where I do deliveries. I will begin using the InSight in December
for that job. I have got the online Owner's manual but will have plenty of questions to ask.

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you've joined! You should get great fuel efficiency making deliveries with this car. Shout if you have any questions. :)

·
Super Moderator
1,070 Posts
Florida? Wow, us folks up north are jealous of Floridians this time of year. Your warmer weather means better gas mileage! As for questions, ask away! We're all here to help each other.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum.
What color is your baby? I got my LX at the end of July! White Orchid Pearl.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome. My Insight is blue/gray. I'm lovin' it so far. I've already noticed it gets better mpg's when the mornings aren't as cold.

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Thanks for the warm welcome. My Insight is blue/gray. I'm lovin' it so far. I've already noticed it gets better mpg's when the mornings aren't as cold.
Does "Cosmic Blue" exterior color sound right for the blue/gray you're describing, like image below? I wish Honda offered a gray interior, but we're stuck with just Black, Mocha and Ivory in the US, in limited combinations.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts