Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Purchased my Honda Insight Touring yesterday. I'm not sure I've ever been this excited to own a vehicle. This is my first hybrid and I'm loving it!

One question - the rear seat has what looks like a vent in the middle area. Any idea of its purpose?

Thanks,
Tazo

·
Super Moderator
3,315 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,066 Posts
Purchased my Honda Insight Touring yesterday. I'm not sure I've ever been this excited to own a vehicle. This is my first hybrid and I'm loving it!

One question - the rear seat has what looks like a vent in the middle area. Any idea of its purpose?

Thanks,
Tazo
The vent is for air circulation for the high-voltage battery. If you put your hand in front of it while the car is running, you may feel airflow.

I'm 19K miles and almost a year into my Insight, and I'm still excited every time I get in it!

Congratulations on your new Touring!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys so much for the answer!!!

I'm excited to start putting miles on my car and contributing to this forum. I'm currently trying to read and catch up with everything already posted. So much to learn!

Thanks again

·
Registered
59 Posts
Welcome. I originally got excited reading the reviews and watching videos. Even still, I was not prepared for the experience of test driving the Insight. I immediately felt at home and was chatting away with the sales guy as if we were two old friends out for a Sunday drive. It felt so natural and fun. I still get that same feeling every time I drive this car. I find myself looking for errands and when I can't find any, I just say the heck with it, I'm going on a fun drive!

·
Registered
836 Posts
Congratulations on picking up a Touring, I believe you made a very wise decision, and if you have any questions, this is the best resource for answers.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts