Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,327 Posts
Woohoo! Congrats on your purchase. I can relate to shopping for a while (years!) before landing on the Insight. It's been a great car so far, and I hope you enjoy it as well.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Awesome & Congrats! I've got the same Orchid White & you'll find a GREAT group of guys here on this forum!!

·
Super Moderator
2,347 Posts
I’ve been in the market for new car for some time now and last night I made the purchase. She doesn’t have a name yet but here she is
White colored vehicles must be popular on your street. I see 5 of them including your Insight. :smile_big:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Congratulations on your new ride! It's a tremendous value, with all the standard tech, and your gas bill is sure to be lower. Let us know if you see any other Insights while you're out and about! The driver might be a forum member. :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Orchid White Pearl, huh?

Me too!

I love the contrast of white and black...with a touch of chrome. So sharp!

At first I named me baby Pearl, but have since named her "Birdie". She is as gentle as a dove on MPG, but can really fly in Sport Mode. I never had so much fun with a car, although I end up spending a bit of money on gas just to cruise as much as I can in this car. It just feels so good to drive. I drive it so much, I'm running out of places to drive around here!.

So, we have discovered a great car. MPG, looks, handling and a sports car all in one. A winner!

Congrats, and enjoy.

Phil

·
Super Moderator
2,347 Posts
Orchid White Pearl, huh?

Me too!

I love the contrast of white and black...with a touch of chrome. So sharp!

At first I named me baby Pearl, but have since named her "Birdie". She is as gentle as a dove on MPG, but can really fly in Sport Mode. I never had so much fun with a car, although I end up spending a bit of money on gas just to cruise as much as I can in this car. It just feels so good to drive. I drive it so much, I'm running out of places to drive around here!.

So, we have discovered a great car. MPG, looks, handling and a sports car all in one. A winner!

Congrats, and enjoy.

Phil
I have been putting mine in sport mode a little more thanks to the warmer weather. I can afford to sacrifice some mpg for some fun and still get above 50mpg. :grin:

·
Registered
28 Posts
Congratulations. Best car in the class. Almost have it for almost a year already, can't say a single bad thing about it.
Be ready for the curious people looking and asking about your car :) It's a SUPER CAR

·
Super Moderator
1,068 Posts
Congratulations. Best car in the class. Almost have it for almost a year already, can't say a single bad thing about it.
Be ready for the curious people looking and asking about your car :) It's a SUPER CAR
I had a lady walk by as I was washing my Insight and asked if she could sit in it. She had a ton of questions. It practically sells itself.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Woohoo! Congratulations! I love my BabyBleu 💜 She rides so smooth and quiet. And she makes my tree- hugging heart happy. I have a short commute in hilly suburbs, so mileage is not fantastic. I range 43 to 51 city. And 41 to 49 highway. Mileage is lower in the winter. She handled pretty well in winter driving conditions. Although, honestly, it wasn't that bad of a winter for Pittsburgh this year. Hope you're as happy as I am.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks everyone. I haven’t had much time to drive it between work and school but I’m taking it to the river on Saturday, I let you know how the drive goes.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts