Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening All,

After many months of reading the forums and finding great information I decided to join and help fellow Insight owners. I've owned my '19 WOP Touring for over a year and loving every minute with her. Some small modifications have been done like rear LED turn signals and the metal rear bumper protector.

I've attached a couple of pictures and with that said lets have some fun in the forums and hope to meet awesome people.

Rich

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,239 Posts
Welcome Rich!

We WOPs gotta stick together! Nice looking ride in the sunset lighting. Someday I'll get around to doing glamour shots.

Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,

WOP (White Orchid Pearl) and it was the only Insight the dealership had in-stock. At the time I had a '17 Civic EX-L and I stopped by the dealership to have service on the Civic and after seeing the Insight I left with it.

As for glamour shots I was leaving work and just took a couple, I have to thank the sunset. From up close the car is really dirty : )

Rich

·
Super Moderator
2,703 Posts
Welcome Rich!

We WOPs gotta stick together! Nice looking ride in the sunset lighting. Someday I'll get around to doing glamour shots.

Don
Autumn will be here soon and a nice time to take some glamour shots with nature. :wink:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts