Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Evening All,

After many months of reading the forums and finding great information I decided to join and help fellow Insight owners. I've owned my '19 WOP Touring for over a year and loving every minute with her. Some small modifications have been done like rear LED turn signals and the metal rear bumper protector.

I've attached a couple of pictures and with that said lets have some fun in the forums and hope to meet awesome people.

Rich

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,103 Posts
Welcome Rich!

We WOPs gotta stick together! Nice looking ride in the sunset lighting. Someday I'll get around to doing glamour shots.

Don

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all,

WOP (White Orchid Pearl) and it was the only Insight the dealership had in-stock. At the time I had a '17 Civic EX-L and I stopped by the dealership to have service on the Civic and after seeing the Insight I left with it.

As for glamour shots I was leaving work and just took a couple, I have to thank the sunset. From up close the car is really dirty : )

Rich

·
Super Moderator
3,492 Posts
As for glamour shots I was leaving work and just took a couple, I have to thank the sunset. From up close the car is really dirty : )
Gotta love light colored paint colors! One of the considerations in picking silver (again) for me. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts