Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a new to this forum but really enjoying reading owners comments.I traded 2017 Hyundai Sonata with 43000 miles for 2020 Honda Insight. This is my first Honda car ever with 1400 miles now, my first hybrid vehicle too. I previously owned Dodge,Ford,Toyota,Mazda,Nissan,Fiat, and Mitsubishi.Still going thru some adjustments and getting used to driving a smaller car.I was getting around 40 MPG on highway and over 600 plus miles on gas tank. City driving were usually around 30MPG.Honda Insight giving me way better MPG in city/highway driving but no 600 plus miles range on long trips.My recent trip from Reno,NV. to Stockton ,CA. and back gave me 46MPG and engine was working very hard over Sierra Nevada Mountains. I did love Sonata long ride on highways but decided to trade it due to 2.4 engine issues Hyundai is having.I miss display of tire pressures of my wheels. It was a nice future so I could monitor without testing each stem.So far overall I like my Insight.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,326 Posts
I am a new to this forum but really enjoying reading owners comments.I traded 2017 Hyundai Sonata with 43000 miles for 2020 Honda Insight. This is my first Honda car ever with 1400 miles now, my first hybrid vehicle too. I previously owned Dodge,Ford,Toyota,Mazda,Nissan,Fiat, and Mitsubishi.Still going thru some adjustments and getting used to driving a smaller car.I was getting around 40 MPG on highway and over 600 plus miles on gas tank. City driving were usually around 30MPG.Honda Insight giving me way better MPG in city/highway driving but no 600 plus miles range on long trips.My recent trip from Reno,NV. to Stockton ,CA. and back gave me 46MPG and engine was working very hard over Sierra Nevada Mountains. I did love Sonata long ride on highways but decided to trade it due to 2.4 engine issues Hyundai is having.I miss display of tire pressures of my wheels. It was a nice future so I could monitor without testing each stem.So far overall I like my Insight.
I overfill my tires to 38psi front/36 psi back and check it once a month(twice if it's really cold like in the winter). Amazon also sells wireless TPMS sensor monitors like this one. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07QYS2J5R/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A1ALX5H4LV8PR9&psc=1

1 - 3 of 3 Posts