Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, been lurking here for some time now while I was in the process of finding a new car. When I saw the Insight over the winter I fell in love with it immediately. Finally, it came time to sell my old 07 Accord and purchase the Insight Touring this past Wednesday! I honestly can say this is one of the best cars I have driven and the technology included in it still blows my mind.

Anyway, I look forward to being a part of the Insight family and am excited for all the new features I have yet to fully figure out!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on your purchase. I've had my EX for 3 months and am still finding out new things. Definitely this is the place to get answers and share any experiences about your ride!

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and thanks for making the introduction! Love it when 'lurkers' convert to 'members' here. :)

Did you end up with a 2019 or a 2020 Touring when you purchased last week? There are few (no?) changes between the two model years, but only one other forum member has reported purchasing a 2020 so far...

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the warm welcomes! I went with the 2019 model since, to my knowledge, the 2020 had not been released in my area (not publicly advertised at least).

I was considering waiting but after selling my car on the private market I figured it was best to just go ahead and bite the bullet as opposed to wait. Plus, I got a decent price for the touring trim so I think it was worth it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts