Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

I bought my Insight in February after being a “Chrysler” owner pretty much all my life. I fell deeply in love with this car on my first drive and have to say honestly I still love it.

I have had some issues (just posted in the issues thread) but overall nothing terrible. I came here because I wanted to chat with other Insight owners and the insight sub Reddit is pretty barren.

Anyway, have a great day!

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
Welcome to the Honda family and the Insight crowd. I've only owned Hondas in the past, and even after exploring brands BROADLY before my recent purchase, I concluded that Honda was still my go-to car. Hope you'll continue to enjoy the Insight and learn the car along with the rest of us!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi! Welcome. I love mine too! I'm a long time Honda owner. My first was a prelude. I've had hondas for 30 years now. They've all been great and I had no thoughts of buying anything but Honda. The insight, however, was a surprise to me. I hadn't realized that model even existed because I didn't find the previous models appealing so I forgot about it. I was all set to go get a new civic when I checked mileage standards for hondas. I saw the 55 for insight and was shocked. How did I not know about this model? When I checked it out, I feel in love. No regrets! I do have to admit to secretly laughing at Prius drivers because my car looks so much better. Haha 🤣

1 - 3 of 3 Posts