Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. New 2019 Insight LX owner. Just purchased on Tuesday. First ever new car purchase. Its a little strange, Ive always had used vehichles. ALWAYS. And Ive never owned a hybrid, and have only even RIDDEN in one a few times. I had been driving a 6 liter, V8, 07 Chevy Blazer SS, so... this Insight is a little different, lol. I have a TON of questions about driving it, maintaining it, etc. Ive never had a vehicle this modern with this much tech, and it's pretty overwhelming.

Anyway, looking forward to chatting with, and learng from, everyone. I'll have pics up soon...

·
Registered
836 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and congratulations on your purchase. There is quite a bit of information to digest, but in the meantime, enjoy the substantial fuel savings.

·
Super Moderator
3,492 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You've made quite a few leaps with this purchase! The car is only as overwhelming as you let it be. :)

Try driving it like you would any other car at first, then maybe try to add/learn a new tip/feature on the car every other day (or every day). It kind of becomes a fun game to try/learn, and can make the car more approachable. This was the approach I took when it felt like "too much" at the outset; it makes learning the car feel manageable. :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts