Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi im new to the forums after a year of silently reading, i bought a 2019 insight in orchid pearl to replace my 2007 Honda accord . Ive took ownership of her 11/24/18 since now have 32,xxx miles on her average Mpg is 54 highway @70 mph & 75 mpg city at 45mph instant mpg is usually 74 mpg mostly flat Florida terrain and weather anyhow thanks for the Add

·
Super Moderator
1,236 Posts
Good evening Sir.

You have some impressive numbers considering your driving speeds! I'm up here in NJ and am at the mercy of winter temps and winter gas. As we all know, WOP Insights are the best. What trim level is yours? Based on your numbers, I'm guessing LX/EX. Thanks for joining the party - the more, the merrier!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good evening Sir.

You have some impressive numbers considering your driving speeds! I'm up here in NJ and am at the mercy of winter temps and winter gas. As we all know, WOP Insights are the best. What trim level is yours? Based on your numbers, I'm guessing LX/EX. Thanks for joining the party - the more, the merrier!
Its an 2019 EX , as for the numbers ive made it a hobby to keep the mpgs high , compared to my older Honda selection that had vtec and many mods that made for spirited driving yet lower mpg's . Thanks for the reply

·
Super Moderator
2,699 Posts
Hi im new to the forums after a year of silently reading, i bought a 2019 insight in orchid pearl to replace my 2007 Honda accord . Ive took ownership of her 11/24/18 since now have 32,xxx miles on her average Mpg is 54 highway @70 mph & 75 mpg city at 45mph instant mpg is usually 74 mpg mostly flat Florida terrain and weather anyhow thanks for the Add
You had your Insight before me and @insightfully. Should've signed up to the forum earlier to share your impressive mpg numbers with us. :p Nice to have you join the conversation, see you around the forum. :D

·
Super Moderator
2,699 Posts
I bought my Insight in October 2018. Joined the forum in December after reading/lurking a couple months prior. ;)
Oh yeah, I forgot you bought the Insight in October 2018.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Wow! Those are really impressive numbers! Okay, it's been warm in Denver of late, so my mileage is up in the high 50's to just above 60. But the cold is coming
back and it will decrease back into the low fifties. I'm envious, but love Cowlowrado!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts