Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Running into issues trying to order OEM parts for the right mirror on my 2019 Insight EX. Saw Civic posts in early 2021 that said there are national and international back orders - sometimes up to 6 months. Anyone know how to check online if a part number is back ordered (without contacting the dealership)? Just found out that some people have ordered online expecting to get their parts in a few weeks only to get an email after ordering/paying saying that their parts are back ordered and they do not know when they will ship. Any updates or links to OEM back orders would be helpful. Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,205 Posts
Yeah, it feels like the shortage is getting worse. I'm noticing more cars driving on the road with damaged hoods, rear ends, and bumpers from accidents lately. You would need to email or call them up with your part number to see if they have them on hand to ship. I wouldn't trust the stock indicator listed on the site since most dealerships use the same third party service to list parts.

You can save some money by google searching the Honda part numbers. A list of online Honda part dealerships should pop up. Make sure to add your parts to cart and then check shipping cost. The shipping and parts cost can vary a lot between the many Honda dealerships online.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts