Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see a lot of talk about newer Insights.. what about the older models? They are cool too and I'd like to hear about issues and solutions for my year 2000 model

·
Super Moderator
4,077 Posts
Hi, Chuck. So... the thing is, this forum is named "Gen3 Insight" and the group is comprised of owners of this generation of Insights (2019+). There are other Insight forums which include older generation Insights, and which might have more content that fits your needs. Check out "InsightCentral.net" instead, where there are discussions among members who own older generation Insights. And of course, you're welcome to hang out here and learn more about the Gen3 as well!

·
Registered
44 Posts
I see a lot of talk about newer Insights.. what about the older models? They are cool too and I'd like to hear about issues and solutions for my year 2000 model

Hey Chuck. I had a buddy that had an original Insight and put over 300k miles on it. He loved it.
I think he swapped out the battery 1x. He finally sold it just because 'as you get older' they are not the most comfortable to get in and out of. GREAT mileage though. He used to get 75+ mpg without even trying.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts