Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

Over 80 mpg on fuel tank fill up

3K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  oldguy 
#1 ·
Just got over 80 mpg at fuel tank refill for the first time - 80.5 mpg over 568.8 miles per the pic. Also had Range of 165 miles left giving total range of 733 for the full tank.

Car Vehicle Steering part Gauge Automotive design

And got my highest 4 mpg's on the Trip A screen with the next fill-up:

Vehicle audio Personal luxury car Auto part Audio equipment Technology

Which increased my lifetime mpg to 72.2 at 27,586 miles:

Vehicle audio Personal luxury car Auto part Technology Audio equipment

See less See more
#12 ·
I read in the news today that Washington State Exxon and Circle-K stations are updating the software in their pumps to deal with double-digit gas prices.

I still don't understand all the people complaining about high gas prices that continue to do 90mph on the highway. TT drivers pay $6+/gal for diesel here in NJ and still do 80mph...

Reactions: Insight_Bob
#13 ·
I still don't understand all the people complaining about high gas prices that continue to do 90mph on the highway. TT drivers pay $6+/gal for diesel here in NJ and still do 80mph...
I don't get it. You will know when people are concerned about gas prices when they do the speed limit on the highway. I remembering this happened one time (not sure of the year) when gas went to almost $4/gal. Lots of people sold their trucks and SUVs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.