Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed the oem parking sensors on my new EX. I searched and read a couple of threads about folks who had done the same and had problems at installation. I couldn’t seem to find where the issue was resolved. I get the Parking Sensor System Problem at start up. I tried resetting the system via instructions I found here, but the issue won’t go away. I went to the diagnostic screens on the infotainment system and it says parking sensors connection NG. Has anyone found a solution for this? Thank you.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I installed the oem parking sensors on my new EX. I searched and read a couple of threads about folks who had done the same and had problems at installation. I couldn’t seem to find where the issue was resolved. I get the Parking Sensor System Problem at start up. I tried resetting the system via instructions I found here, but the issue won’t go away. I went to the diagnostic screens on the infotainment system and it says parking sensors connection NG. Has anyone found a solution for this? Thank you.
Did you get this figured out?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts