Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another very strange oddity about my car......according to the user guide, I somehow have the Canadian passenger airbag off indicator in the center console :surprise: Can anyone else confirm which indicator they have?? Mine is a person sitting in a chair with an X above him and the number 2 below.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Another very strange oddity about my car......according to the user guide, I somehow have the Canadian passenger airbag off indicator in the center console :surprise: Can anyone else confirm which indicator they have?? Mine is a person sitting in a chair with an X above him and the number 2 below.
That's what I've got too. And one day we noticed it was lit up even though someone was sitting there.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Dude, I certainly hope you're referring to the numeral and not the act. 😅

I'm sorry. I never grew up.

·
Super Moderator
4,088 Posts
I have the US version, with the word "OFF" and circle in front of passenger, rather than the Canadian "X" (attachment 1).

Do you have any other Canadian indicators - like the different brake indicators (attachment 2), or the coveted ability to digital speed units in mph (which only Canadian models currently have)?

Attachments

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have the US version, with the word "OFF" and circle in front of passenger, rather than the Canadian "X" (attachment 1).

Do you have any other Canadian indicators - like the different brake indicators (attachment 2), or the coveted ability to digital speed units in mph (which only Canadian models currently have)?
The passenger airbag indicator is the only one that’s Canadian. I would think the US indicator is required by law so somehow my car got out of the factory illegally. Makes you wonder what kind of quality control is there and why it wasn’t caught. That being said, I actually prefer the Canadian indicator so I’m not going to complain about it, lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts