Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picked this lightly used guy from a real nice Honda Dealer. They drove the car out to me 3 hours for delivery. Covid making interstate buying more complex.
Has 18,970miles on the OD.
TOURING model as well.
Im 6'3"with a long torso, and the insight has such a low seat! I fit with a sunroof!

I have a 30minute commute all Maine back roads.

Attachments

·
Administrator
4,260 Posts
Congrats on your new ride! As a 2019, you own the (now rare) White Orchid Pearl color; the 2020+ models feature Platinum White Pearl. It looks like the plates are already registered in Maine; was the dealer able to do that for you from another state before delivering?

Gen3 Insight owners have typically complained about the low seats, but it sounds like it works to your advantage. With the moonroof, the Touring front headroom (37.5") is ~2 inches lower than the LX/EX (39.3"). :)

@Verdier is knowledgeable about the Insight, also lives in Maine, and owns a Touring trim. Not sure if 'slipping transmission' is still a current issue, but there was potential interest in comparing Insights if you're interested.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,758 Posts
Congrats and enjoy your new Insight!

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,287 Posts
Congratulations on your new (to you) WOP!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Congrats on your new ride! As a 2019, you own the (now rare) White Orchid Pearl color; the 2020+ models feature Platinum White Pearl. It looks like the plates are already registered in Maine; was the dealer able to do that for you from another state before delivering?
Gen3 Insight owners have typically complained about the low seats, but it sounds like it works to your advantage. With the moonroof, the Touring front headroom (37.5") is ~2 inches lower than the LX/EX (39.3"). :)
@Verdier is knowledgeable about the Insight, also lives in Maine, and owns a Touring trim. Not sure if 'slipping transmission' is still a current issue, but there was potential interest in comparing Insights if you're interested.
The dealer drove the car to me at my town hall to register it with the title. Those bloody headroom numbers are misleading i swear.
I messaged Verdier about the audio system as I have experience with audio wiring myself. Honestly the stock system sounds pretty good. But I'm blasting Edm and Hard Rock right now.

Congrats and enjoy your new Insight!
Congratulations on your new (to you) WOP!
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts