Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,317 Posts
Tell me all, I've tried posting a couple of photos, and I get a 'too large' error. Any suggestions for a noob?
Try uploading just 2-3 photos at a time and then go back to "manage attachment" to upload 2-3 more photos again. I ran into a similar problem when trying to upload 5-6 photos.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Andrew28
I try pulling in a single photo, and it just fills up the screen. I can't seem to go anywhere, and have to kill my session when this happens.
I don't know how to pull a photo in using a URL--the photos are all in my disk files on my pc. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX
3,317 Posts
Andrew28
I try pulling in a single photo, and it just fills up the screen. I can't seem to go anywhere, and have to kill my session when this happens.
I don't know how to pull a photo in using a URL--the photos are all in my disk files on my pc. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
You can try a free image hosting site like imgur.com and then post a link to the image here.

·
Premium Member
4,843 Posts
Andrew28
One of these days I'll get around to it. I try not to spend too much time on my pc. . .
I've forgotten what it was you were trying to post, but I'm still curious to see. :)

Maybe a couple other 'easy' (?) suggestions worth trying:

1 - Try saving/posting file at a lower resolution: Open image using 'MS Photos' --> right click on image and select 'resize' --> select "S" or "M" and save copy for posting

2 - Try taking a screen snapshot of image (e.g. MS Snip & Sketch Tool) to lower file size, then try posting

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.