Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tell me all, I've tried posting a couple of photos, and I get a 'too large' error. Any suggestions for a noob?

·
Super Moderator
3,306 Posts
Tell me all, I've tried posting a couple of photos, and I get a 'too large' error. Any suggestions for a noob?
The site generally seems to accept jpg formats. If all else fails, maybe save as pdf and try uploading that? Or post on public google drive location and share link for viewing?

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,326 Posts
Try uploading just 2-3 photos at a time and then go back to "manage attachment" to upload 2-3 more photos again. I ran into a similar problem when trying to upload 5-6 photos.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Andrew28
I try pulling in a single photo, and it just fills up the screen. I can't seem to go anywhere, and have to kill my session when this happens.
I don't know how to pull a photo in using a URL--the photos are all in my disk files on my pc. Any thoughts?
Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
3,306 Posts
If you have photos saved online, you could share the link... or you can use the "Insert Image" button (yellow square with mountains & sun) to enter the URL at the pop-up prompt.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,326 Posts
Andrew28
I try pulling in a single photo, and it just fills up the screen. I can't seem to go anywhere, and have to kill my session when this happens.
I don't know how to pull a photo in using a URL--the photos are all in my disk files on my pc. Any thoughts?
Thanks!
You can try a free image hosting site like imgur.com and then post a link to the image here.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Andrew28
One of these days I'll get around to it. I try not to spend too much time on my pc. . .

·
Super Moderator
3,306 Posts
Andrew28
One of these days I'll get around to it. I try not to spend too much time on my pc. . .
I've forgotten what it was you were trying to post, but I'm still curious to see. :)

Maybe a couple other 'easy' (?) suggestions worth trying:

1 - Try saving/posting file at a lower resolution: Open image using 'MS Photos' --> right click on image and select 'resize' --> select "S" or "M" and save copy for posting

2 - Try taking a screen snapshot of image (e.g. MS Snip & Sketch Tool) to lower file size, then try posting

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I think I had some very good help to figure this out from a wonderful neighbor. . .
This was showing where I put my toll road transponder!!!

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts