Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,
I placed my order today on a new 2019 Insight for my family.
Touring
Grey Steel Exterior
Black Mocha Interior
The best color choice in my opinion.

I haven't signed the deal yet. Any advice on what to ask for? :confused:

I'm excited. :grin::grin:
Phil

Attachments

·
Registered
314 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

I’d say that the wheel locks, trunk tray, mud guards, and OEM all-weather mats are very common throw-ins based on what other forum members have said. If you don’t get them for free then buy them online from places like Honda Parts Network, Bernardi (they’re who I went with), or College Hills Honda. Just Google for the item numbers and you’ll find like 20 places that sell them.

There is another recently active thread (click New Posts) where we talk about how the third-party Husky liners are superior to the OEM all-weather mats.

Personally, I’ve added a donut spare tire, door scuff plates, Husky liners, wheel locks, and trunk tray to my Insight. I think I will get the illuminated door sill when it gets warmer. I’m saying no to the mud guards since I’m worried that salt will get between them and the chassis.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that info.

I placed my order today and noted my price paid in another thread here.

I'm looking at the Husky mats. They're $$$

Phil

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,302 Posts
I just ordered a set of Husky mats, literally, like, 2 minutes ago. I have a set of Honda rubber mats, but the floor coverage isn't nearly as good as the Husky mats. Can't wait for them to arrive. Get the trunk tray. College Hills has sales now and than. Wait it out until you can get a deal. The splash guards are a great addition. Again, wait for a deal.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Order the Husky XT's and Honda Trunk Tray yesterday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts