Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Honda,

A change I'd like to bring up and address is giving the Insight the much darker kind of dark blue called "Obsidian Blue Pearl".

I feel this color should replace Cosmic Blue Metallic because:

1.Cosmic Blue Metallic seems to be not dark enough.
2.Owners that have Cosmic Blue Metallic are not satisfied with the darkness of the color.
3. Obsidian Blue Pearl resonates as being a true pure dark blue.

Please examine the below pictures for comparison and detail:

Obsidian Blue Pearl as shown on the Accord Hybrid:
Tire Wheel Vehicle registration plate Car Vehicle

Cosmic Blue Metallic as shown on the 3rd Gen Insight of 2019-Present:
Car Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle

Please take my suggestion into consideration.
Sincerely,

Teja Maddi

·
Registered
102 Posts
Up here in Canada there were only 4 colour choices for the 2019 Insight. I chose the Cosmic Blue as I really liked it. The only difference in colour with the US model was that you could only get a black interior. No ivory for us

·
Registered
14 Posts
Up here in Canada there were only 4 colour choices for the 2019 Insight. I chose the Cosmic Blue as I really liked it. The only difference in colour with the US model was that you could only get a black interior. No ivory for us

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX, 2021 PWP Insight EX
1,685 Posts
My DW has a 2018 Civic in cosmic blue. I hate it. She loves blue, and it was her only option at the time. Agean blue would have been better in her eyes.

·
Registered
2019 Touring CosBlu
237 Posts
In hindsight, I think I do like Aegean Blue as well but for the black only (?) option in the Touring. We were concerned with white in the Cosmic showing wear, but it's been good after three years so far and stays relatively cool in the summer.

News isn't good in terms of Accord Hybrid keeping blue of any kind. It is no longer an option when you go to "build."

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
In hindsight, I think I do like Aegean Blue as well but for the black only (?) option in the Touring. We were concerned with white in the Cosmic showing wear, but it's been good after three years so far and stays relatively cool in the summer.

News isn't good in terms of Accord Hybrid keeping blue of any kind. It is no longer an option when you go to "build."
Obsidian Blue Pearl I miss it so much!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts