Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( They took mine off when they delivered her to me :(
Dealership took everything off when they were detailing the car for me, too. Like the MSRP sticker on the glass and that yellow airbag tag attached to the glove box.

·
Super Moderator
4,084 Posts
Dealership took everything off when they were detailing the car for me, too. Like the MSRP sticker on the glass and that yellow airbag tag attached to the glove box.
Technically that yellow airbag sticker is only supposed to be removed by owner. It's written on the tag. Maybe you can return you car for a new one, LOL.

·
Super Moderator
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Technically that yellow airbag sticker is only supposed to be removed by owner. It's written on the tag. Maybe you can return you car for a new one, LOL.
That's what I thought... They ripped it off and left it inside the glovebox with the MSRP sticker.

·
Registered
836 Posts
...would you believe that I required them to leave it in place as a condition of sale. If it came off, I wasn't going to buy the car. ;)

It's holding up pretty well so far, more than a year later. If I could find/buy more of these, I would.
I would believe that. Don't you just hate when the detailers get overzealous? Like if they take off the pre-delivery stuff, sure. Window stickers, fine (but don't fold it, I want it for my man-cave, lol.).

Reactions: hasarad

·
Super Moderator
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would believe that. Don't you just hate when the detailers get overzealous? Like if they take off the pre-delivery stuff, sure. Window stickers, fine (but don't fold it, I want it for my man-cave, lol.).
They folded my MSRP window sticker to fit inside the glovebox. Can't even make out some of the letters anymore due to the crease. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts