Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

Proud new owner of a 2020 EX in NJ!

2K views 9 replies 5 participants last post by  stevew 
#1 ·
Just purchased the 2020 EX in Cosmic Blue, absolutely stunning car. Got 51.7 mpg on the way home from the dealership. Absolutely no regrets! Now it’s time for accessory and detailing shopping!

#2 ·
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new Insight! I'm over here in Warren County. I've had my Insight since 08/2018 and have racked up 30K miles so far. Give it time, and you'll get even better numbers! Give a yell when this CV19 stuff is over. I'm up for coffee anytime.

Check out College Hills Honda's website for accessories. They rotate which ones are on sale, so be patient and buy accordingly!

#5 ·
I have the ivory interior. Down the road I may upgrade the interior, since I plan on keeping the car at least 6-8 years. I’m planning on installing dual dash cams and a new audio system as soon as possible. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

#6 ·
Congrats! That's awesome. I have a Metallic Silver EX in South NJ. It's a good state to cruise around in an Insight in. Enjoy it! Let us know how the dual dash cams turn out. If you're planning on keeping 6-8 years, it might be good to get the extended warranty through College Honda, they have the best prices.

#8 ·
I have reached out to what I think are the 3 main dealerships people go through (Hyannis, Saccucci, College Hills) and I’ll go with the best price. Looking for 6yrs, 120k. Hyannis came back at 930 already, and my dealership was trying to pull 2k from me. I told them to pound sand.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.