Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is why I love this car.. This was on my way to work this morning - yes it was a little immature of me, but I couldn't help but hope that he noticed the Hybrid badge on my little Honda..

·
Registered
420 Posts
This is why I love this car.. This was on my way to work this morning - yes it was a little immature of me, but I couldn't help but hope that he noticed the Hybrid badge on my little Honda..

Great video !!

Badge or no badge, this car has it all. Super mpg and no slouching around in the low speed acceleration department!!

·
Registered
2019 Touring CosBlu
258 Posts

Nice touch with your third run in front of the Honda dealership. :)

Sometimes coasting to a red in Chicago on Lake Shore Drive heading north, I get to be in front of the pack before the northbound s-curve. Too tempting not to be in sport mode gun for the turn, regenerate/brake, and accelerate out.

After the s-curve is complete, and I've slowed down to 55 (or less), I always reliably see Chevy vehicles be the ones chasing then passing (I don't know if they realize I slowed down.)

Reactions: Mobilcams

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nice touch with your third run in front of the Honda dealership. :)

Sometimes coasting to a red in Chicago on Lake Shore Drive heading north, I get to be in front of the pack before the northbound s-curve. Too tempting not to be in sport mode gun for the turn, regenerate/brake, and accelerate out.

After the s-curve is complete, and I've slowed down to 55 (or less), I always reliably see Chevy vehicles be the ones chasing then passing (I don't know if they realize I slowed down.)
LOL I didn't even notice the dealership omg.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts