Gen 3 Insight Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Honda Insight Touring
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Attached with 3m tape so not removeable. I drive 65 to 70 mph down an express way with no issues.
Foam wash and ammonia based window cleaner works great. Ive considered rainx even just to keep grime away. Amazon has them...2016 to 2021 civic sedan is a match.
Ill try to get a side pic and link tomorrow.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I wouldnt mind the louvers and such on a Civic as the parts were designed for, but I feel its like tricking out a Prius on our car. Granted, our Insights are a heck of a lot better looking, but we all know they're not sports cars and not designed to be driven as such. Just feels off. Im all for mods but on a personal level I think this is going too far.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Sorry I couldn’t resist. But I disagree, I think you can mod anything. Around here people mod their boats and atvs. It’s all about adding a personal touch to make the vehicle your own. Sometimes mods are performance related other times it’s just cosmetic.

·
Registered
2022 Honda Insight Touring
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Attached with 3m tape so not removeable. I drive 65 to 70 mph down an express way with no issues.
Foam wash and ammonia based window cleaner works great. Ive considered rainx even just to keep grime away. Amazon has them...2016 to 2021 civic sedan is a match.
Not bad I think.:unsure:(y) I have a couple questions..
How does that attach? Can it be easily removed to clean the rear window?
Link to where you got it from? Could you take a side pic?
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle
Car Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Motor vehicle

1 - 8 of 8 Posts