Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I received a seemingly free membership to the Road America Motor Club in the mail recently. It's a roadside assistance program where they offer towing, battery service, etc.

The weird thing is that I didn't sign up for it and the dealership didn't mention anything about it.

Did anyone receive this too? Has anyone heard of them? The only thing I found online is compalints on with the Better Business Bureau. Also, don't we get Honda's roadside assistance?

·
Registered
143 Posts
I received a seemingly free membership to the Road America Motor Club in the mail recently. It's a roadside assistance program where they offer towing, battery service, etc.

The weird thing is that I didn't sign up for it and the dealership didn't mention anything about it.

Did anyone receive this too? Has anyone heard of them? The only thing I found online is compalints on with the Better Business Bureau. Also, don't we get Honda's roadside assistance?
Yes, your Insight should come with Honda's roadside assistance. I haven't received any info about Road America Motor Club.

·
Registered
2019 Honda Insight
8 Posts
I got a detail brochure today and apparently it also covers up to five vehicles in your family as long as they are Honda vehicles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts