Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale: Ruby's leather steering wheel $120

I replaced my current steering wheel with a heated one and I'm selling the original Leather one.
Wheel is in perfect shape and comes with all the parts shown below.
You need to use your own buttons from your other steering wheel since this one doesn't come with them

I am in the Lewiston Maine area and will ship.

·
Registered
68 Posts
For sale: Ruby's leather steering wheel $120

I replaced my current steering wheel with a heated one and I'm selling the original Leather one.
Wheel is in perfect shape and comes with all the parts shown below.
You need to use your own buttons from your other steering wheel since this one doesn't come with them

I am in the Lewiston Maine area and will ship.
View attachment 5114 View attachment 5115
Verdier- You’re investing quite a lot of money in upgrades for Ruby. I suggest you consider spending some money to have PPF applied to the front bumper, full hood and mirror backs (minimum) to help maintain the soft paint.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Out of curiosity, how much did it cost to ship this? I'll probably be doing this upgrade soon as well.

·
Super Moderator
4,084 Posts
Out of curiosity, how much did it cost to ship this? I'll probably be doing this upgrade soon as well.
Amazon lists the specs as 16 x 16 x 7 inches (1792 cu in) which is very close to UPS's XL Flat Rate max (1728 cu in). If you can stay within the UPS specs and are shipping to contiguous US, UPS's flat rate ship price for this is $25.00.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I recently sold and shipped mine. I paid $27 at a UPS store but I think that included around $5 to have them add additional padding. I also sent it with signature required which I think was $2 more.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I recently sold and shipped mine. I paid $27 at a UPS store but I think that included around $5 to have them add additional padding. I also sent it with signature required which I think was $2 more.
[/
It cost me about $25 to ship it Priority to Puerto Rico.

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sweet, thanks all!
Ooops. I misunderstood your question. It cost about $17 for them to ship it to me. When price comparing finding the place closest to you will obviously lower the shipping costs. It was sent Fed ex.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Ooops. I misunderstood your question. It cost about $17 for them to ship it to me. When price comparing finding the place closest to you will obviously lower the shipping costs. It was sent Fed ex.
nah, you understood correctly

1 - 10 of 10 Posts