Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi! I recently bought a 2020 Insight EX on July 1st and got the all-weather floor mats from the dealership as part of the deal. I wanted to switch brands that's why I'm selling it. It's in near brand new condition and I'm open for offers (shipping not included). For more information on usage/condition:

Driver's side: I've driven this car for less than 10 times and I will clean the mats before selling so it will look practically brand new.

Passenger's side: Used less than 3 times. Will also be cleaned to brand new condition.

Back row: Never had any passenger, so it's brand new.

If anyone's interested, I can take photos of the mats too :)

·
Super Moderator
1,237 Posts
Please advise what you're looking to get for the mats. It sounds like they are just about brand new. Thanks!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi! I recently bought a 2020 Insight EX on July 1st and got the all-weather floor mats from the dealership as part of the deal. I wanted to switch brands that's why I'm selling it. It's in near brand new condition and I'm open for offers (shipping not included). For more information on usage/condition:

Driver's side: I've driven this car for less than 10 times and I will clean the mats before selling so it will look practically brand new.

Passenger's side: Used less than 3 times. Will also be cleaned to brand new condition.

Back row: Never had any passenger, so it's brand new.

If anyone's interested, I can take photos of the mats too :)
Can you send me pictures and how much?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.