Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! Newbie! Just got my Insight yesterday, first thing I did was change the language on the infotainment- but can’t change ( don’t know how) to change the language on the DII ( Driver Information Interface) the left side of the instrument cluster? So Inhave Spanish (wish it were English) on the DII and English on the Infotaiment!!! Help!!!

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
Welcome. I think you're our first forum member from Mexico. What trim do you own (LX / EX / Touring)? If Touring, do you have navigation in Spanish (after the language update on infotainment system), or are you also looking to change/update that?

Navigation is one of the things that shows up on both the DII and infotainment screen, so would be interesting to know what language it shows between the two places.

·
Super Moderator
3,328 Posts
I think I found what you may need...

It sounds like you already set up the infotainment language (SETTINGS --> LANGUAGE) (Owners Manual pp 359 to 361.)

But there's a separate menu and path using the left scroll/selector button on the steering wheel as well for the drivers information interface: (roll to VEHICLE SETTINGS (push) --> roll to METER SET UP (push) --> LANGUAGE SELECTION). English is the default for the DII, but French and Spanish are available as well. (Owners Manual pp 153 to 157.)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts