Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I play music through Spotify via CarPlay, and I liked how it would show the song name when I would skip forward or back (it would pop up on my dash, even when I wasn't in "Audio" view)

Now it doesn't do that anymore, so the only way I know what song is playing is by having the dash in Audio view or by making the center console have Spotify on it. Anyone have any idea how to get that back?

·
Super Moderator
3,319 Posts
I play music through Spotify via CarPlay, and I liked how it would show the song name when I would skip forward or back (it would pop up on my dash, even when I wasn't in "Audio" view)

Now it doesn't do that anymore, so the only way I know what song is playing is by having the dash in Audio view or by making the center console have Spotify on it. Anyone have any idea how to get that back?
Did this only start after you updated to iOS 13.3.1?

·
Super Moderator
2,339 Posts

It might be a spotify app update that bugged the notification pop-up. Have you try deleting and re-installing the spotify app?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts