Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2019 LX Insight. One of the first things I do when I get a new car is add stick on blind spot mirrors. It appears the LX does not have the right side rear view camera.
Has anyone tried the stick on blind spot mirror? I usually get the rectangular shape that are about 3 inches long. If I am first one to do these mirrors I will comment on t what I did. Just hoping someone has done this before on this car. I traded a 2018 HRV in this so this is a big difference vehicle for me. At least in far southwest Texas I don't have snow and cold weather issues. Heat may be my problem area, time will tell. Happy New Year to all.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Quick up date. I just looked at PRO REVIEW LABS report 7 BEST BLIND SPOT MIRRORS FOR CARS. May decide what to get from that list.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
For years I used a small rectangular mirror from O'Reilly auto parts. They are about 3" X 1 1/2". I put them on about a month ago and don't remember the brand name. Cost about $3 to $4 each. They work fine for me. Sorry for taking so long to reply.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I use a circular blindspot mirror on both of my Insight mirrors. They work great, and rotate so you can change the
angle of the view you get.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts