Gen 3 Insight Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,314 Posts

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hadn't closed my trunk carefully the other day and I got both the beep and a visual alert that the trunk was open. (It's an LX, and only has a few hundred miles on it. I purchased it July 31.

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Now that I know the picture will indicate which door is open. It will make finding the door quicker where as before I pretty much was randomly guessing which one it was when I heard the warning sound. It's neat that I'm still discovering new things about the Insight but I can't believe it took me 8 months to notice this detail. :plain:

·
Super Moderator
2019 OWP Insight EX
1,064 Posts
The Insight will lower the fan blower when you start issuing a voice command so it can hear you better, so why wouldn't it tell you which door is open? The thing is smart!

·
Super Moderator
2019 Honda Insight EX (White Orchid Pearl)
2,333 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The Insight will lower the fan blower when you start issuing a voice command so it can hear you better, so why wouldn't it tell you which door is open? The thing is smart!
My previous Hondas weren't this smart but I do appreciate Honda adding all these small quality of life improvements to the Insight.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts